Talc is a kind of silicate mineral, belongs to trioctahedron mineral, the structural formula is (Mg6)[Si8]O20(OH)4. Talc generally in bar, leaf, fiber or radial pattern. The material is soft and creamy. The Moh’s Hardness of talc is 1-1.5.
Usage of Talc
Talc has high performances of lubricity, sticky resistance, flow-aiding, fire resistance, acid resistance, insulativity, high melting point, inactive chemical property, good covering power, soft, good gloss, strong adsorption. So, talc has wide application in cosmetic, medicine, paper making, plastic and other fields.
1. Cosmetic: applied in skin moisten, after shave powder, talcum powder. Talc has the function of obstructing infrared ray, so it can improve the performance of cosmetics;
2. Medicine/food: applied in medicine tablets and powder sugar-coating, prickly heat powder, Chinese medicinal formulae, food additives, etc. The material has the advantages of non-poisonous, tasteless, high whiteness, good glossiness, soft flavor and high smoothness.
3. Paint/coating: applied in white pigment and industrial coating, base coating and protective paint, stability of the paint can be increased.
4. Paper-making: used as the filler of paper and paperboard. The paper product can be smoother and finer. It can also save up raw material.
5. Plastic: used as the filler of polypropylene, nylon, PVC, polyethylene, polystyrene and polyester. Talc can increase the tension strength, shearing strength, twisting strength and pressuring strength of plastic product.
6. Rubber: used as filler and adhesive of rubber.
7. Cable: used to increase cable rubber performance.
8. Ceramic: applied in electro-ceramic, wireless ceramic, industrial ceramic, construction ceramic, domestic ceramic and ceramic glaze.
9. Waterproof material: applied in waterproof roll, waterproof coating, waterproof ointment, etc.
HC1700 Grinding Mill is a newly developed large-scale mill by Guilin Hongcheng. The equipment referenced the operating principle of pendulum mill and improved the swinging method. With out changing other parameter, the centrifugal grinding pressure increased about 35%. The contact area of roller and ring is improved, the output has 2.5 to 4 times higher than traditional R mills. Applied constraint turbine classifier, production fineness can be adjusted around 0.18-0.022mm (80-600 mesh). At the same time, gearing device and roller assembly sealing are also improved to increase operational reliability and to offer an easier maintenance. HC1700 has the advantages of high capacity, high efficiency, low investment and operation cost and low pollution, it is the best choice of large-scale powder processing.
No matter in infrastructure construction, mineral deep processing, solid waste cyclic utilization, energy saving, emission reduction, environmental protection, or metallurgy, construction material, chemical engineering, power plant fields, we can see the brand of Hongcheng.
China Mining Equipment Manufacture,Limestone High Pressure Raymond Mill for Sale,Limestone High Pressure Raymond Mill Suppliers
If you are interested in our Limestone High Pressure Raymond Mill, please refer to:
Email: [email protected]
ADD:Wulong Industrial Park, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China